Roof Drain with Bottom Outlet & Overflow
- Roof drain made with 20 ounce seamless copper drain basin
- Sandblasted for excellent roofing membrane adhesion
- Second pipe and fitting for roof drain overflow application (2" raised pipe)
- Standard bottom outlet roof drain configuration
- 2", 3", 4", or 6" bronze fitting.
- Heavy duty ABS plastic dome drain strainer
- 10" diameter roof drain basin
- Manufactured in the USA by Thunderbird Products
Note on Fittings: Two types of fittings are available. A threaded adapter fitting is used primarily with 2" PVC pipe applications. The threads on the bronze fittings are male and can be attached to a threaded female PVC adapter. A no hub fitting is the standard fitting used in the industry. With this fitting a rubber coupling is used to connect the drain to the drainage pipe.